WorkSafe APPAREL is an Australian owned company based in the Shoalhaven (NSW South Coast) that has been supplying quality workwear, corporate uniforms, personal protective equipment and safety footwear for over 14 years. We distribute nationwide and offer a select range of quality hi visibility, cotton drill, flame retardant and ladies workwear. We also supply a range of corporate uniform and casual polos and T-shirts for your team. If you can’t find the product you are looking for, please contact us directly on 1800 881 591 or by email and we'll source it.
WorkSafe APPAREL saves you time!
We work hard to deliver the right product, at the right price, on time, every time.
Are you a tradesman with a small business?
Our on-line shop makes it so easy for you to select and buy the right workwear for your team.
• A select range of workwear including shirts (Hi-Vis, work, light weight and flame retardant options), pants (cargos, jeans, light weight and flame retardant options) and footwear (boots and shoes in many styles and colours)
• A range of competitively priced polos and tees
• An embroidery service - just upload your logo at time of purchase
• Orders individually packed for each employee
• Start shopping now!
• Or contact us directly on 1800 881 591 and we'll take your order over the phone.
Are you the owner or office manager of a medium business?
Shop on-line now or contact us directly on 1800 881 591 or by email and we'll discuss setting up an on-line purchasing system designed just for your company. It will make your task of outfitting your workers in smart, compliant and branded workwear easy.
• Advice and a collaborative approach to designing a range of workwear suitable for your industry
• Competitive pricing
• Consolidated reporting for all your workwear expenses.
• A full branding service including embroidery and screen printing.
• Orders individually packed for each employee.
Are you the procurement manager of a large enterprise or government department?
Shop on-line now or contact us directly on 1800 881 591 or by email and we'll discuss setting up a comprehensive on-line ordering system which will streamline your budgeting, ordering, reporting and delivery functions for regular workwear allocations to employees.
• A facility to enable employees across multiple sites to order from a specifically designed and approved catalogue of workwear and personal protective equipment (PPE)
• Employee individually packed and delivered orders to various company sites with all items embroidered and/or screen printed as required
• Consolidated reporting for all your workwear expenses